Sunday 3 May 2009

CONTENTS PAGE part2

To make the Polaroid photographs that I had used on the contents page and on the double page spread, firstly I imported the photo I wanted to use into Photoshop. Then I superimposed an image of a Polaroid card over the photo and magic wand tooled the black parts out. Then I used free transform and placed the Polaroid image to fit directly onto the photo. Then I used the bucket tool and chose a off white/ yellow colour to make the Polaroid look vintage, and coloured in the Polaroid. Then I imported the text from dafont.com and superimposed it onto the Polaroid to look handwritten and magic wand tooled away the white from the background. Then I used blending options to create a shadow (using drop shadow and by messing around with the levels to get a perfect shadow.)









No comments:

Post a Comment